November 19, 2008

Photos

Ok, Blogger is being REALLY goofy and won't put my text or pictures where I want it, so, I guess I'll put them all here, and you'll have to guess what picture they go to! :-)   Ok, most of these, I just felt like playing with my camera, but The other ones are things like my finished painting, and our huge leaf pile.  I also included a picture of where my Mom hung my painting, where everyone can see it. *cringes*   Also, there is the picture I took of our first snow, and a picture of us at the pool, trying to look like we disappeared.  Yeah... Ok, I know, I'm weird.  That is all for now!



















1 comment:

  1. How cool! I especially loved the picture of the legs sticking out of the pool--I do that too!

    So, you have now had time to post pictures--you have no excuses now on why not to post about the Reformation Day Faire!!! *sweetly* No pressure,no pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete