June 20, 2014

Thrifting Haul

I'm not much of a shopper.  That is, I don't like spending money on frivolous things because I have nothing better to do.  I DO, however, enjoy spending the time and money it takes to find treasures at a thrift store.

Today I invested an hour (yes, a whole hour or more) and $33 and came home with. . . 22 clothing items and 8 beanie babies.  22?!  Yup.  1.23 day at Goodwill. :-)

Edit: I also got rid of 20 items I already had.  Less is more folks! :-)

So, I don't think I've ever written a "haul" post, but if you want pictures of everything I got, keep reading.

My little sister was watching old home movies and agreed to take these photos for me.  I think we did them all in 5 minutes.  They are not edited at all, so I'm sorry if some of them are too dark.

1. Nina Capri Bathrobe.  All my brothers have matching navy blue robes and they wear them almost 24/7.  I figured I'd join the crowd. :-)  

2. Moss green denim skirt from Cherokee

 3. Patterned tunic from Windsor
 4. Orange detailed Tank from Liz Lange
 5. White ruffle tunic from Eloise
 6. Cranberry eyelet shirt by Converse One Star
 7. Pink Top from Garnet Hill
 8. Candy Cane sweater from SO wear it declare it
 9. Athletic sweater by New York Laundry
 10. Hoodie Blazer by American Eagle -- Why a hoodie blazer?  Because this is seriously more comfortable than a hoodie!  I think I'll be wearing it with my pajamas most often!
 11. Fiesta Cardigan from Mossimo Supply Co.
 12. Khaki skirt from Eddie Bauer
 13. Blue Blazer by Liz Clairborne -- For my Toastmasters activities. :-)
 14. Grey Pullover by Merona
 15. Teal tee from Old Navy
 16. Autumn Cardigan by yarn art
 17. Blue cabled sweater by Croft & Barrow
 18. Lace back tank from Route 66

 19. Striped tunic from Aphorism
 20. Artistic sweater from Ann Taylor Loft
 21. Grey zipped cardigan by Sonoma

22. Teal sweater dress from Calson for a friend (not pictured)

I didn't take any pictures of the beanie babies, but they're pretty cute. :-)  I'm stockpiling them for a project later.

No comments:

Post a Comment