September 28, 2013

4 things

^Park in Colorado Springs, CO^

>I love this.  I won't be leaving facebook for a number of reasons, but I definitely support real living over obsessive/meaningless onlineness. :-) The REAL Reason to Quit Facebook.


>Well thought out and spot on wether you are in a relationship or a "bachelor to the rapture." 5 NOTES ON DATING FOR THE GUYS (girls).


>Listen to Sunshine, by Matisyahu. Your Saturday=MADE


>Went through my journal from around 8 years ago and found this short annotation:
Psalm 73:25
Contentment is a choice.
A timely reminder for myself.

"Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:25-26


No comments:

Post a Comment