December 15, 2013

Sick on Sunday




Do you know what is so incredible?  The fact that at this very moment I am sitting on my bed -- fevered, in my pajamas and guzzling homemade juice -- and watching a live feed of the preacher at my church via Google+ hangouts. 


 Miserable as it may be, I am worshipping and learning with my church family from my sickbed.  The wonders of technology!


Juice: Pears, Ginger, Carrots and Spinach. Yum. (Yes, I know it looks like swamp but it really does taste great.)


The view isn't so bad either. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're all feeling better soon. I was sorry to have to reschedule, but I'm glad you all kept your sickness to yourself! I love technology - it's great to be able to keep up with your church even while sick/traveling. I'm planning to listen in to our sermon this afternoon at naptime.

    ReplyDelete