February 19, 2009

Tagged!

Sarah tagged me, so here goes.
OK, the rules: 
     Erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people....... 


1. What is your name?: Joanna
2. A 4 letter word: joke
3. A boy's name: Jacob
4. A girl's name: Jessica
5. An occupation: Janitor 
6. A color: jet black
7. Something you wear: jacket
8. A Food: Jam
9. Something found in the bathroom:  Jar?
10. A place: Jamcia
11. A reason for being late: just got lost
12. Something you shout: Jump!
13. A movie title: Jungle Book
14. Something you drink: Juice
15. An animal: Jaguar
16. A song title: Jesus, the very thought of thee
17. A verb: Jeer
This is kinda like scattergories...:)

I tag:

And, my brother.  (Because he saw me posting it and wanted to do it.)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Joanna! I NEED your address!:) If you didn't know, you won on the 'Pay It Forward'!
    Blessing,
    Miss Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. should I do it? I think I will, but it will be hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joanna,
    I just noticed that you are following my Friend Natalie's blog. How do you know her?

    Love,
    Chrissy Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joanna! I awarded ya! Come by my blog for details!:)
    Blessings,
    Miss Hannah

    ReplyDelete