November 23, 2011

Do-It Yourself CD Cover Template

Hello All! I'm sure you guys have seen this on Pinterest.  It is a Do-It-Yourself CD Cover!  As a photographer who is working on branding I thought this was pretty cool.  You can customize it any way you want!


Source: google.co.uk via Joanna on Pinterest


Can you see one of these in that translucent almost wax like paper? Uh huh. Yeah. :-) I'm liking this.  You can use ANY color paper you want, ANY font you want, ANY image you want (providing you have the rights to it etc.)  Some of you may even like to add glitter, leaves, paper cut outs.  I can even see some of you modge-podging fabric or something to the back. :-)  Anywho, so I decided that I needed to make a template for it so I didn't have to think through it every time. :-)


So...do any of you have an Apple computer?  Or, I guess, more importantly, do any of you use Pages?  I've made a template and I want to make sure it works.  Follow the link to go to google docs and download it.  PLEASE comment and tell me if it worked. :-)

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2McKqF6m7QnMTJmZjgzNDktZGYzYi00MGU1LWJhMzUtYTQ5YmRiMWQ5Mzcz

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. hi, i've downloaded the template file but i cant open it anywhere.
    anyway, thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rename the extension (.template) to .zip then extract

    ReplyDelete