May 3, 2012

Zach [Class of 2012]


Meet Zach!  He brought his drumset and guitar along so we tried to get some musician shots as well as regular senior pictures.  I had never shot with anything but a cello before so this was interesting.  I think it worked out pretty well.


Zach is double graduating, as it were.  He went to our homeschool co-op and took Spanish with my brother and I for three years, but he is also taking classes at a local Christian public highschool.


We started shooting at Sinnissippi park and then moved to Anderson Japanese Gardens for his more "professional" senior shots.  Unfortunately the gardens had closed an hour before.  (Note to self, check and double check opening times, especially on Saturdays.)





Even though we couldn't get into the gardens we still shot in the parking lot.  Thankfully they have the most gorgeous parking lot in Rockford. :-)


The photo above is one of my favorites because you can't see me or my brother (who is holding a huge white reflector).  Learning how to use glass and not reflect yourself is tricky.


Check out that 2012 class ring!  Oh yeah.



This is how to shoot someone who forgot long black socks.  :-)  Nobody will ever know.















Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment