July 10, 2013

Tee with a Twist


Post 500 folks!  Check out the poll to the right and vote on what you like most about the blog.  I'm going to be starting a professional photography blog in the near future, so I'd like to know what you want to see more of here. :-)

I've been becoming increasingly interested in all things nautical.  Stripes, red, navy, blue, white, anchors, knots, rope, boats, hats you name it!  So when Mum gave me a way-to-large-but-super-comfy navy tee I saved it.  

Exhibit A: with the side already pinned. (and a bunch of recent garage sale finds strewn all over the room)


Cutting based on a well fitting shirt that has cute little raglan cap sleeves.  Leaving room for seam allowance!


After it was all sewn up, I found some macramé cord (it looks just like rope!) and hand-stitched is in a swirly pattern around the neckline and sleeves.  Easy peezy boss!


No comments:

Post a Comment