October 17, 2013

In which I look at myself

^Sharing a leaf and rock taco with River^

I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror. 

Believe it or not, I don't usually do this.(look at myself that is). I'm usually looking at a piece of clothing I've made and inspecting the seams or checking the fit.  I just barely glance at my face when I wash it or I get so close I don't really see the whole thing.  

Anyways.

I realized a couple things.

-I have a sunburn (bummer.  I was determined to not get one and I didn't all summer.)
-My hair is pretending to be red. #almostaginger
-My Eyes are pretending to be green
-One of my eyes is bigger than the other and squints differently.
-My eyebrows are sorta bushy and darker than my hair.

The End.




1 comment:

  1. You are a ginger! What a cool thing. Who knew? You go to Hawaii and find a new look--even without hair coloring! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete