January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Happy Birthday!  Surprise!
     My Mom's surprise 40th!  Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I was the main organizer and I had a lot to do.  On Friday our best friends came to stay till Sunday, but that surprise was ruined when a 4 year old little mousy, who was privy to all our plans kept asking my mom, "When are the mwells coming?"  "Are the Mowwells go to be here soon?" and so on.  Also, My siblings and I were cleaning like crazy, which, unfort
unately, doesn't happen all the time. :)  However, the big party the next day was a complete surprise.  As soon as Mrs. M took my mom out to lunch, the house was in an organized confusion.  We had to decorate and make the whole
 cake in 3 hours.  There were also many little things that were contributed by either my siblings, the Morell family or my good friend Shannen and her mom, who were all here to help, that I will not be able to remember and thank them for, or give them credit.  Thank you all!  To see a video of my Mom walking in, go to her blog here.  We had around 50 guests, and it was a lot of fun.  I would give some details, but to be hone
st, I don't like reading everyone elses REALLY long posts if they are not interesting, so I just stop here.  :-)


Snacks


Emily M.

Me (looking very drained) and a friends beautiful baby

Roses and other flowers that my Dad got for my mom
Mrs. M and my wonderful mom before they went to lunch.

Current Mood: Tired

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! What fun! And how exhausting, LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jo-snazzer YOU were the hero that day (week).. thank you so much for the great party. AWESOME. You are a beautiful daughter. LOVE YOU:)

    ReplyDelete