January 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today: January 30, 2009
Outside my window: No wind, to cold (4˚)
I am thinking: About all the movies that will be coming out...s
I am wearing: Long denim skirt, maroon long-sleeved crossover top and brown tank.
I am hoping: To set up a date where I can sew with my friend. :)
I am hearing: My brothers pointless discussions
I am smelling: Toast
Around the House: a bit of a mess... 
One of my favorite things: My Bible
I accomplished since last week:  Ironing without being asked  *no way!*
Something I'm sharing with you:  This awesome modest clothing website.

"O Lord, our Lord,  How Majestic is your name in all the earth, you have set your glory above the heavens."
Psalms 8:1

2 comments:

  1. I love reading simple woman's daybooks! About the buttons, I went to layouts to add a gadget, and added text. I wrote what I wanted to be linked and seperated them with what I did(~), and linked each on them to a page. Any more questions ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the modesty site - I like the head scrarves a lot. :)

    RYC: I bought my skirt from Goodies. I'm not sure how common they are, but now they're going out of business.

    Blessings,
    -Breezy
    abowlofmossandpebbles.com

    ReplyDelete