November 21, 2009

Another tag...

Jo tagged everyone who has seen Pirates of the Caribbean, so here it is:


Sense and Sensibility vs. Pride and Prejudice? Pride and Prejudice


Elinore Dashwood vs. Elizabeth Bennet? Elizabeth Bennet

Marianne Dashwood vs. Jane Bennet? Jane Bennet

The Lord of the Rings vs. Narnia? How can you compare the two?!  I like them both, but Narnia is a much better read in my opinion

Aragorn vs Peter? Peter

Susan vs Arwen? Based on the books, Arwen doesn't really do much.  But I like her anyway.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers vs The Sound of Music? The Sound of Music.  Amazing old fashioned film.  Gotta love it.

Enchanted vs Narnia? As far as I know, Enchanted isn't a book, so I can't stick to my standard.  Narnia was rather butchered in the film...  Hmmmm... It is a draw...depends what mood I'm in

Caspian vs Robert? I don't know, Caspian I guess

Giselle vs Lucy? Lucy

Pirates of the Caribbean vs The Lord of the Rings? These are so hard!  Both are great for costumes, so I can't judge by that either!  The Lord of the Rings though, since it doesn't have Jack Sparrow in it.

Will Turner vs Legolas? Legolas

Elizabeth Swann vs Eowyn? They both have their pros and cons, but I guess every character does.  Actually, they're a lot alike... but I'll choose Eowyn

North and South vs Pride and Prejudice? Pride and Prejudice

Mr. Thornton vs Mr. Darcy? Mr. Darcy

Margaret Hale vs Elizabeth Bennet? Elizabeth Bennet

Narnia vs Pirates of the Caribbean? Narnia.

Jack Sparrow vs Edmund? Edmund.  Jack Sparrow might have been funny, but....oh, how shall I say it... he is WIERD

Elizabeth Bennet vs Lucy? Lucy

Emma vs Persuasion? Persuasion

I tag everyone who has read Persuasion, Pride and Prejudice, The Lord of the Rings, Sense and Sensibility, and Narnia.  I haven't read North and South, you I won't require that of you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment