Well, remember when I posted about all those lovely patterns I got at Joann Fabrics? Well this, 3573, is one of them, and I finally used it. The fabric was a dark mint green sort of Chenille style baby fleece, if that makes any sense. Anyway, the pattern was SUPER easy and the fabric was great to sew with. The button we bought, but they look they could be made easily with some sculpy from Michaels. The elastic in the sleeves called for a special casing, but I found some coordinating green ribbon that fit over the elastic so I just used that. I worked just fine.(and looks a whole lot better). The gown is SO comfortable, and I would recommend it.
You'll notice that I used the "C" and just added the ruffle from "A". I also put darts in the back because the bodice was a little big.
(If I look sleepy, it is because I took the r right after I got out of bed. :)