November 11, 2009

Questionnaire Tag Thingy

I was tagged by Rachel, for this one. Thanks Rachel!

1. Do you like to write?
It really depends on the topic, and whether or not I'm knowledgeable in it or not. I got ideas a plenty in my head, but they never turn out the same on paper.

2. Favorite books?
Bible, Hinds feet on High places, Millie Keith Series,

3. Do you compose music/write songs?
Nope.

4. Do you like poetry?
Not particularly


5. Love someone so much who made you cry?
Yes


6. Broken a bone?
No


7.Been in a police car?
I don't think so...if I have, I don't remember

8.Been on a boat?
Yup

9.Fallen asleep in school?
I've fallen asleep while doing school, and I do school at home, I fall asleep at home (most often)
So...yes. How is that for a syllogism?(of sorts)

10. Did you sing today?
Not yet, but the day is still young!

11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?
Popeyes, but I've never heard of church's...


12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?
Neither

13.Starbucks of McCafe?
No. Coffee is, um, unappetizing.

14.What's your favorite time of year?
Fall, early winter. Late spring.

15.Do you ever talk to yourself?
Yes

16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
No...but new sewing patterns are treats right? :-)


17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?
YES!!


18. What's your favorite sport?
Ultimate Frisbee

19. What color is your ipod?
Black (iPod Touch)

20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
India - I would like to see the place that Amy Charmichael worked at

21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
Narnia, and maybe Middle Earth

22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I like to write. That's all.

23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up?
Mother (maybe adopt a couple orphans), Wife, Professional photographer, Tailor, Secretary, Missionary

24.Favorite animal?
yo no se

25. Favorite song?
What genre?! Come on! this is torture! Well, I'll give you my most recent favorite classical song :Humoresque No. 7 in G-flat Major, Op. 101 by Dvorak Yo-Yo Ma plays it so well!

26.Do you like school?
Yes.

27.Are you a people person?
Hhmmmm

28. Do you like to talk?
Depends who I'm talking to.

29.Favorite food?
I don't know...

30.Hobbies?
Crafting, sewing, blogging, crocheting, knitting, photography, woodworking...

31.'Favorite author?
I don't know

32. Favorite weapon?
Hmmmm, the only weapons I've been trained to use are a pistol and a shotgun, but I think it would be cool to learn how to fence and learn archery. the bow and arrow is so cool.

33.Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
Kinda bored..

34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
No. What do you mean by like? I've never met them, so I don't know what they are really like, but my heart breaks for them when I see them making all these wrong choices and getting chewed up spit out by todays pop culture.

35.What are you scared of?
"I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears, those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed." Psalm 34:4-5

36. Favorite flower?
Callalily, or a daisy maybe.

37.What is the expression on your face?
Kind of a thoughtful stare...I'm thinking about the four calls I've had to pick up through out the time it has taken me to write this tag!

38. Color of your eyes?
Hazel.

Lots of people have already done this tag, so if you haven't yet, and want to, feel free! Then comment and tel me you did it so I can go read it. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have already done this tag. It was fun :)

    Would you mind doing my quotes quiz before Friday? I'd like to try to get more than one person to do it :)

    ReplyDelete