I am supposed to say six things that I learned in the past month, then tag six of my friends. So here goes.
1. I have learned how to make apple crisp. (recipe to follow)
2. I have learned how to make a convergents quilt.
3. I have learned how to tell if a verb is 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person in Spanish (amazing, huh?)
4. I have learned how to throw the frisbee better.
5. I have learned, once again, how hard math can be!
6. I have learned how to be more patient with my brothers. (and sister)
This took me a long time! It is amazing how much you don't retain when you learn! I have over the past few months been (and am) learning to play the hymns by chord, which is really fun. But I haven't "learned" it, so I didn't think it worth including. Now, I will tag six people. Please don't feel like you have to do this, but it is sorta fun. I just tagged a bunch of people last go-round, so I hope you don't mind doing it again!
2. Mrs. Parunak
I hope you all learned more than I can remember at this moment! :)