My latest skirt I had some trouble with. I had bought some denim and decided that I was going to make my own pattern. So I sewed it up, and ripped it out. Then I sewed it up again a different way, this time with gourds, then I ripped it out again. >:( Since I couldn't do it myself, I pulled out a pattern we have had for a while. I used the "F" version from Simplicity's pattern 4881. Since it was not a long as I was hoping it would be, I decided to experiment with a ruffle. It turned out even better than I was hoping! Now I'm all excited and want to sew some more. I think my next project will be some pajama pants...
One more thing, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! For me anyway. Hope you all have a blessed time over break!