December 30, 2008

Three in one


Ok, get ready for one whopper of a post!  I have three tags to deal with.  To make it easier, I am going to put all the people I tag at the very bottom of the post.  If you are tagged, you only have to do one of the tags, for example, if you just did the '15 things I'm not afraid to admit' already, just choose a different one.  Here goes!

For the '15 things I'm not afraid to admit' tag, I was tagged by Sydeny and Lauren Ann

1. I am a Christian

2. I am flexible

3. I read way to much fiction :)

4. I have 2 best friends

5. I love to sew

6. I like soundtrack music

7. If have hot chocolate (the real stuff, not store bought mixes) I talk way to much

8. I'm homeschooled 

9. I detest talking on the phone.  I prefer one to one talks.

10. I love wearing costumes

11. 


For the 'New Year Resolutions' tag, I was tagged by Sarah


...Everyone needs to set goals that they wish to accomplish each year. Name ten of your goals for the upcoming year. Link to the person who tagged you. Then tag seven people and link to them. Tell the people you tagged that they are tagged!


1. Read the whole Bible again

2. Become a better cook

3. Be a better friend and sister

4. Build up my pattern collection

5. Learn more Spanish

6. Take a history class

7. Become more outgoing in evangelism

8. Sew a bunch of costumes

9. Sell some jewelry and start an etsy

10. Write a novel?



And last but not least, the Editrix tagged me with the 'Daily Routine'


~ THE RULES ~

1 - Post the six to ten things that you do on a daily basis
2 - Link to the person who tagged you.3 - Tag five other people
4 - Leave a comment on the blog of the person that tagged you letting them know that have posted this to your blog.
5 - You must tag at least one person whose blog you have either just found within the last week or some one whose blog you don’t know very well!

1. Read my Bible
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. I'm running out of ideas..... try to write in my journal
5. Practice my instruments
6. Do my chores

I don't have time to tag people right now, so if you want to do this, go ahead!
Current mood:

Content

No comments:

Post a Comment