January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Time passes so quickly.  Sort of like bubbles.  You have it for one second, then it pops.

James 4: 14
Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

Last year, by God's grace, I learned so much.  However, I look back on it and I see a big blur. Things seem sporadic in my memory and we were SO busy.  I was not as productive as I have been, I did not redeem every moment.  So, my new year's resolution is one simple word.

Focus.

Like so many others, I am doing the O n e W o r d resolution. 

I can't help being busy, but I can stay focused through it and use the business to further God's kingdom. Like James Elliot said, "Wherever you are, be all there."  Sometimes I over multitask and everything gets mushed together without much progress.  Like trying to memorize 3 different chapters of the Bible at the same time.  :-)  So this year, I'm going to focus.


1 comment:

  1. great word, joanna! God's going to do so much in and through you as you FOCUS more this year!

    ReplyDelete