January 14, 2011

Pay It Forward!


The neat online party where 5 people win!  Here is how it works.

The first five people to comment (with an email address or some other way I can contact you) on this post get put here:
3.
4.
5.

They then get sent some lovely-ovely thing in the mail by me, (I pay it forward) but it is a surprise, so I can't tell you what it is. :-)

These five people are then obliged to put one of these things on their blog and spread the fun to 5 other people.  See how it works?

I can't wait do put together some gifts for you all!

Sincerely,

Joanna

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joanna, this sounds like fun. I think you have my email, but if not...refinemyhert@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanna! I'd love to play! The best way to get ahold of me is through Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete