March 31, 2012

Gabe [Class of 2012]


Gabe goes to our homeschool co-op.  Our families have been friends for a while, but we didn't really get to know them until we started a Youth Leadership Program through Toastmasters international.  They and another Hallstrom family joined us and eventually helped us start the Eloquentia Gavel Club.

Gabe is also a photographer.  So we talk about lenses, bodies, and flashes with my brother Nathanael over lunch at co-op.  He also like woodworking and tried to teach everyone in the Eloquentia Gavel Club to juggle.  Nice try Gabe. :-)












Nice shoes! ;-)

Congrats Gabe!

_______________________________________________________________________

Nathanael came as my assistant on this shoot and took some pictures of his own while carrying my stuff, which is great, but he was also distracting my client. :-)
Here are a couple he took of me.


3 comments:

  1. You’re such a gifted photographer! Oh I also love Joanna’s pictures too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! You're to sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete