March 27, 2012

Joanna {Class of 2012}

Meet Joanna!  Senior, friend, singer, actress, student, sister, over-achiever extraordinaire!  I was so excited when Joanna asked me to take her pictures.  We sort of grew up together at our homeschool co-op but I didn't start really getting to know her until this past year.  We shared a math class and were in Model UN together.

Yeah.  

When I said over-achiever I wasn't kidding.  She probably did more work preparing for conference than anyone else, and that is saying something.  Joanna is a go-getter.  She is smart, talented, and VERY outgoing.  She isn't afraid to do great things.  At the school where she is going (Eureka College)  Not only did she get the very prestigious Reagan Fellowship, but she is inventing the program theater ed and starting a College MUN team.  Go girl!





I believe she said this dress was from somewhere in Africa...







There were some gorgeous catchlights on this shoot.  I was surprised how well it went actually, considering the harsh 11am sunlight.




Haha!  Oh, this was fun. :-)
The scarf is from Australia, by the way.




My personal favorite from the day.  The fan is from Korea.


In honor of her Reagan Fellowship. 






And this my friends, is the way she feels about graduating. :-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment