June 22, 2008

Ready...Set...Read!

Yup!  I'm doing a summer reading thing at the library.  I have to read at least ten books.  If I read longer books, 100 pages counts as a book.  Or, instead of a book, you can listen to an audiobook or do a research paper on something.  I already have 100 pages of Emma: by Jane Austen done.  I also got two audiobook podcasts off of iTunes to listen to on our trip to MN.  They are also Jane Austens.  I am glad I have an iPod, so I can listen to things in the car.  Especially since I have an 11 hour drive coming up from Wednesday to Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Jo,
    You certainly are reading a lot! We're proud of you! When you get the award at the library for the highest amount of pages read, can we ride in the limo with you??

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete