• 1 ½ Tablespoon yeast
• 1 ½ Tablespoon Kosher salt
• 3 cups luke warm water
• 6 ½ cups unbleached flour
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients, DO NOT KNEAD. Dough will be loose.
2. Let rise.
3. Put in a plastic bag and chill in refrigerator for 1 day to 2 weeks.
4. When needed, take out a ¼ of the dough. Knead, and maneuver in to a round loaf, with rounded top. Let rise.
5. Preheat oven to 450°. Put 1 cup of water in a broiler pan on the bottom rack. Put pizza stone on top rack.
6. Sprinkle pizza stone with cornmeal, and top of loaf with flour.
7. Bake bread for 30 minutes.
8. Let cool. Slice and serve with butter or an oil, salt, and pepper mixture.
*Bread may be made the same day, but it must be chilled for at least a little bit. The longer it chills, the better it turns out.