July 7, 2008

Yes! I'm safe!

      From what?  I don't know.  However, I calmly, with great endurance, fortitude, and unwavering tact was able to listen to My Mom sing 'Ol MacDonald' all the way home.  This was somewhat more agreeable to my sense of fine acoustics due to the fact that I had my handy iPod Nano to aid in drowning out the commotion.

That being said, I did enjoy myself greatly on this trip, as I will most splendidly detail for you now.
 
Wednesday.>>>  Same old.  Same old.  In the car most of the day w/friends.
Wednesday. >>> Had a WONDERFUL time with my best friend.  We dropped off my friend in Green Bay and arrived in Gwinn, Michigan at 1:00 am.

Thursday.>>> Went to "The Bears Den", my Grandpa's camp in the woods, and spent some quality time with family. Hey what about those great ATV rides? 30+mph!

Friday.>>>Happy Fourth!  Went to my Aunt and Uncles with my grandparents and great grandparents.  Then headed to marquette for fireworks.  Towards the end of the fireworks it is my view that three fireworks blew up on the dock where they were being fired from.  I think this because afterwards all the rest of the fireworks went off at once.  The noise was thunderous as it echoed off the waterfront buildings.  What a way to end the day! 

Saturday.>>>Started bright and early with pancakes. (well, not that early, I slept in till almost 10:00!)  Then went to the "Happy 100th Birthday Gwinn" Parade.  Then, it's back in the car.  

Sunday.>>>Wore my Indian dress to the chapel in Green Bay.  (I will take a photo and show it in a later post)  Then after lunch we headed for home.  We arrived around 9:20 pm.  And thus concluded our trip to the UP.


*Warning! The preceding information in RED was exaggerated and tampered with by my older brother to be funny and to help jog my thoughts, my apologies to those mentioned.*

No comments:

Post a Comment