April 5, 2012

Mariah {Class of 2012}



I'm sure you're starting to sense a trend here, but Mariah is also from my homeschool co-op Hallstrom. :-)  She is so gorgeous and had just died her hair a couple hours before our shoot.  We met around golden hour at a forest preserve nearby and shot for about an hour.  


The light was so gorgeous.  Even though it was almost sunset the light was soft and diffused.  I got some amazing catchlights. :-)



Mariah told me at the beginning that she wasn't photogenic but beg to differ!  She is such a natural model.  She has that unique ability to take a pose you give her and then just relax into it and make it her own.  I love that. :-)


She has a beautiful smile, but her serious faces were great too.



Congrats Mariah!  







Thanks for being SO awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment