- Waiting for some friends in Starbucks next to this guy who keeps what sounds like $4 of change in his pocket...in pennies. Not awkward? Just wait. He has an annoying quirk that makes him bounce his leg for minutes on ends. It was like a heard of reindeer dancing a jig.
- Prom photos. They're just hard to look at sometimes. So we took so abnormal ones. :-)
- My socks. The dryer eats all my nice white and black ones and continues to spit out the neon striped orange, pink, turquoise and purple ones with the cats on them that I got almost a decade ago. Yeah. They still fit. No, they don't go with anything.
- Driving our 15 passenger van for the first time in a couple months. I have developed a lead foot apparently.
- My friends being vague. ;-) I love them anyway
- I'm going to my best friends' house and an awesome youth conference this weekend!! So looking forward to meeting new people, growing in my relationship with my Savior, and just sitting in the grass with my sisters.
- Passed my Human Growth and Development CLEP test with only 14 days of study time! WHOO-HOO!!!
- I changed the oil in my car for the first time! Fun stuff.
- This Christian counseling book I'm reading called Caring For Souls. It's fascinating.
- Journals. Letters. There are so many things I don't want to forget about right now and so many people to encourage out there. I'm so thankful for paper and pens.
- Learning some new piano songs! I haven't practiced for myself in so long.
- I'm shooting a senior on Tuesday! I love people. I love taking pictures of people.
- The Frasers were just over for a visit! I haven't seen them in over 2 years. It was so nice to reconnect with them and hear about what God is doing among the Native Americans. You can check out their blog here...