September 29, 2008

I tried it at home...

I did it.  It worked.  What did I do?  Well, a couple of months ago my mom showed me this youtube clip of how to peel a hard boiled egg.  I didn't say "Don't try this at home" and I thought it would be interesting.  So when we were going to have egg salad for lunch, I remembered and decided to try it.    It works really well, and the eggs came out perfect.  I don't know if I blew to hard, or what, but now my jaw just aches!  And since your jaw is close to your ear I now have an earache.  It really hurts.  If you try it at home tell me how it worked for you, I think I will be sore for a while!


5 comments:

  1. I hope your various aches and pains get better soon. :)

    ...Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bird! I can't believe you tried it. I was wondering why your ear ached. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lucie! It is much better, I think eating the egg salad helped.; )

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, if you add a lot of salt to the water when you boil the egg, the shell will pretty much just fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete